lunedì 19 dicembre 2011

Why a wife cucks her husband

Alcune risposte trovate, che condivido:I guess because they love each other. She fucks other men because he is turned on by it and he wants her to fuck other men because he wants her to be satisfied and pleased.Because her husband wants her to. I have had several married girlfriends and the only relationships that I was involved with that turned into cuckold relationships were instigated by the husband. They want to see their cute, eager wives get fucked by the stud of their choice. They want to see their excited wives going down on a guy while they watch.I'll tell you, from the bull's point of view....IT"S GREAT! I love it. I started looking for married g/f's with cuck hubbies who liked to watch. My favorite was when cucky would clean out his wife's vulva with his tongue....LOL It's truely incredible to see that.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento